Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

My Long Weekend Recount


Waking up was very hard. Trying to open your eyes when you can’t because, it feels lazy from that long sleep. Trying to sit up, when you can’t because, you feel very lazy. Well, I managed the laziness like the Allies managing the Nazis. I got up just in time for breakfast. Breakfast was scrumptious. I had a shower, and packed up my togs for swimming in the pools. We drove to the supermarket, to buy some snacks for my brother, and I to have while we were at the pools.
When we got to the pools, my Dad went to the gym while, my brother, and I ran to the changing rooms, and got changed. We hopped in, and the pools was warm as baked cookies straight out of the oven. My brother, and I met this boy straight away as we got in the pool. ‘Yes, a new friend’ I thought in my head. My brother, and I was playing for hours, it was very hot as the sun in the water, until it was 1:00pm. My brother, and I got out, and ate half of our snacks. We jumped back in the pool, and relaxed until it was 3:00pm. My brother, and I got out of the pools, and changed into dry clothes.

While, my Dad, brother, and I was waiting for my Mum. My brother, and I ate the rest of our snacks. We waited, and waited for an hour, and a half. It was as boring as hell. After two hours, my sister showed up. “Lisiate, let’s go!” she called out to me. We were relieved, and when we got home, we were so exhausted. My friends came over, and we played until, it got dark. I got home, had a shower, and had dinner. Bedtime, finally, I fell into a very DEEP sleep. Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.