Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

 This year, the special thing I have learnt from my teacher is new ways of writing from templates on my netbook, they had shared this year. Netbooks also improved my reading and maths on Sunshine Online, and Maths Whizz.
The significant thing I have learnt myself, is going online to post up my work on my personal blog.
This year I learnt from my friends, different kinds of learning sites like Maths Magician, and Maths 101.
I have paired up with a partner to finish up our presentations by sharing it to each other.
Using my netbook helps me to think, relate to others, using signs, and symbols, managing myself, and participating, and contributing.
Having a netbook that is connected to the internet, has helped my learning in so many ways. Everyday, I get new words, and new description words from my netbook on different websites. Netbooks are also very helpful with our researches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.