Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Dance Fever Recount

Today Room 10 had the other lesson today. I lost count of how many lessons we had. Way to many lessons. First, we started of our Foxtrot Dance. It was very simple, easy, and short. The boys had to choose a girl to be partners with.

Secondly, we did our Cha Cha dance. It was very difficult because my brain wouldn't let me remember the moves, and then I got it right. I was partners with Katalina. She was good at dancing. She taught me  during the lesson.

Lastly, we did Hip Hop it was very cool that we all know the moves. We ended by bogeying to Gangnam Style. It was very tiring, and cracking. We all felt tired, and went back to class, and wrote a recount about our lesson. Here I am writing them. I can't wait for next week, and I'll come earlier for the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.