Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Tamaki College Sports

On Wednesday 2nd May Glenbrae Senior School walked to Tamaki College to learn different sports.The sport that my group played was Gymnastic.The teenagers that taught us was in the 12 years.It wasn't really Gymnastic it was a game like Octopus,Stuck in the mud,Trust fall and Relays.It was really really fun.To catch the person who's falling,we had to use our arms and muscles to catch them.I felt excited because it was a fun group that we played on.


4 comments:

  1. wow lisiate i like the word you put in your blog exciting gymnastics sounds like you were having lots of fun could you tell me your students names

    ReplyDelete
  2. was the games that you guys were playing was it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lis I like your post I like photo the most.I like sport I really really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisiate your blog post was really great. I really like your post because it made me want to go and play in your team.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.