Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Orienteering Recount

On Tuesday 10 December, we had orienteering. It was the real game. Everyone was ready for the race. As soon as we were ready, we ran to the control points. Some people were confused of which way was North. I went to G, H, K, L, J, so many letters I had to go to. I was so tired I wanted to give up, but I didn't wanted to.

I was up to my last control, and I ran as fast as my leg could carry me. When, I got to Irene (Instructor), she gave me another course to do. I was dead, when she gave me the other course. I ran control of course 2. I ran, and walked to the controls. As soon as I looked at my paper, I was relieved, because it was I had finished my course. I ran happily to the finish line, and gave Irene the paper. Finally, I thought to myself, 'Yes, I finished!'. I rested down on the bench. 'I've done it' I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.