Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Squash for 4 days straight,YAY!!


Just last week, Glenbrae had a squash lesson for a week. Squash was a sport, kind of like Tennis or Badminton. It was my first time playing that sport. It looked kind of weird for me, but it was very fun. The sport ‘Squash’ used wrackets like tennis and a small soft ball. I learned how to play and learned skills of how to trick our opponents and get them out.

In the past 4 days, we had relays, competitions, rallying and practices. It was a very exciting sport to play, versing your partner and trying to be the ‘King of Squash’ in the class. Christian, Moli, Siupeli and I won and we had to verse each other to be the King. Out of the four of us, Siupeli was the King.

It was the last day of ‘Squash’ on Friday. The class was splitted into four groups. I was in group one. We had to play against groups to get the most points. My group won with 33 points and the others lost with a tie of 22 points. The Coach suddenly said that we had to do a relay and whichever team that wins get an extra 10 points. Group two won the race and they had 22 first and got an extra 10 makes them get 32 points, so my group won by 1 point.

Squash is now one of my favourite sports. I feel excited to know how to play squash. I can’t wait until I play squash again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.