Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Our Valentine Birthday


Orientation: “Hmmm!! I wonder if we are going to Valentines?” I asked myself as soon as I woke up from a comfortable early sleep. The game sound wakes me with people shouting and calling. I see my game freak brother playing games, I wondered what time he woke up and started eating the power. I asked him what time he woke up, but he didn’t respond back because he was busy concentrating on the game.

I walked to the kitchen to see what was the time and it was 7:38. I sighed because I hope the time was like ten something so my mum can be awake and make breakfast for us hungry sleepers. I made myself some cereal and ate it up fast. THUMP! THUMP!! I heard my mum coming. “Morning” I said, “Morning” she replied back.

“Hurry up and have tea because we are going to a birthday in Valentines!!” my mum called out. We had tea, a shower, got dressed and getting ready. I look at the time and it was 12:29, “MUM! What time does the thing start!?” I called out, “ONE o'clock!!” she replied shouting back.


Middle: We were on our way to Valentines. When we got there we saw lots of people. The children went inside to the buffet first, so the adults can continue on their program. There was lots of different kind of foods like hot chips, corn carne, battered fish, spring rolls, a mix of healthy food and junk food. The plates full of oysters and other stuff.

I see mouths busy, munching, crunching, talking and laughing. I ate my food and it was delicious. I had a full stomach from all that junk and healthy food. I walked to the dessert area and I can see freezing ice-cream,, freshly made pavlova and mouthwatering cake sitting there calling me to eat them up. I took four pieces of cake and topped them with chocolate ice-cream. YUMMY!!

I sat at my spot and my spoon ready to dig in, but all of a sudden... POP!, someone’s balloon popped, giving 3 to 5 people a fright. My mouth filled with sweetness and my spoon looking muddy. It wasn't actually mud, it was chocolate.

End: We felt tired and I went and played with my friends. Shortly, my mum called, “ It’s time to go home”. I sighed and walked to the van and my sister and brother was waiting. We were on our way home.

As soon as I got home, I felt so tired, I went to sleep when we got home. That was the best birthday place ever. I can’t wait until I go there again someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.