Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Tread Lightly Caravan


Today Room 10 went to the Tread Lightly.The Tread Lightly Caravan is a programme about the environment.We played a game called Gecko and Vines,it was like snake and ladders.I learnt how to save the environment and protect the earth,by turning the tap off when I’m brushing my teeth and take quicker and shorter shower.Make sure I have a clean one too.

After that,we went to the Caravan.It was fascinating because the had a microscope inside and a touch computer.The microscope was amazing.We can take a small plastic bowl with a dead insect or object inside.We zoomed close and we can see clearly the eyes which had a lot to lenses.The microscope can see what we can’t.

We had to answer questions about ‘Energy,Transport,Food and Waste’.I had a great time.I would like to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.