Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Mother's Day


On Mother's Day,we didn't do much at all.All we did was just going to church that's all.I forgot to make breakfast for mum in the morning.Because I was busy playing games.By the way,we helped her and cleaned the house.To be honest,she did most of the work.After church,we went to see our grandpa,because he is very sick.

My sister's plan didn't work,because we didn't go to the shop.But the good thing was,that my mum's cousin came with food and we had a big delicious feast.All was island food.The day was nearly over and we were tired.Her cousin went and we just stayed home doing what we always do in the weekends.My mum and dad sitting in the lounge talking,while Salelei plays games and my sister watching T.V.We kind of had fun.Well I can't wait until Father's.Let's see if the same thing is going to happen my dad or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.