Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

All about Me

11.6.12

LI:To write all about our interests.

Malo-lelei.
My name is Lisiate.I was born on April 6th 2000 in Sydney, Australia. My mum and dad met in Australia. I used to go to kindergarten. Everyday we hung out in Sydney like going to the Opera House and going in big ships.I am tongan and I belong to the polynesian group.There are 5 people in my family.My mum Lily, my dad Willie, my sister Alisi and my brother Salelei.

I am interested in war history. I hope to become a soldier one day. I know a little bit about war.The attack on Pearl Harbour happened in 1941.In 1944, American soldiers landed on Omaha Beach to attack the german soldiers  who were trying to take over the world with their leader Hitler.I like to watch movies about World War.I really like tanks because they are strong and shoots out missiles.

My favourite singer is 2pac because I really like the way he tells about his life in his songs.At school I most enjoy writing and reading because writing helps you to spell and write while reading gives you more knowledge.

My goal is to get a scholarship in college because my family would be very proud of me. In my future, I would like to see robots as our equals.The robots will help us do jobs for us if we are busy.If I ruled the world there would be no wars because there will too many losses.The world will be filled with sorrows if it doesn’t stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.