Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Paintball Rage

One hot, sunny day we planned to go to the Paintball Arena near the airport. Christian, Nathaniel, Jerome, Alex, Anthony, and I were the ones who planned to go. We were very enthusiastic. Christian was tall, sporty, and into rugby, with brown skin, black hair. Nathaniel, handsome, rough, smart, tall, brownish white skin, and into rapping. Jerome, very tall, very smart, sometimes naughty, and into games. Alex, short, dark brown skin, smart, and into games. Anthony, tall, brown skin, kind of smart (no offense), and into sports. I, Lisiate, am smart, brown skinned, have black hair, and into games, and learning. When we got there, we got dressed up into paintball uniforms, and getting ready for battle. The game type was ‘Capture the Flag . We all got split up into teams. Nathaniel, Christian, and Anthony was in the red team. Alex, Jerome and I was in the Blue team. BEEP!! The starting alarm wakes up like a lion from its sleep. We all ran into our hiding places, and the shooting commenced. We were laughing, and shouting to “take cover.” “Chris cover me!!” Nathaniel shouted out to Christian. “Lisiate shoot Nathaniel!!” Jerome called out to me while Nathaniel was running to our flag. “Nathaniel WATCH OUT!!” Anthony warned Nathaniel, and ‘BANG’ I shot the paintball to Nathaniel and “OUCH!!” Nathaniel called out and fell on the ground. We all stopped and ran to him. When Nathaniel turned around, there was green paint all over his goggles. It was from my shot. He took off the glasses, and there was a red mark around his eyes. It was from the pressure from the paintball which pushed the goggles in to his skin. He stood up, and looked at me like a bull seeing everything red. He got angry at me, and we nearly had a fight. Nathaniel took a swing, and he missed. The others stopped him. He was still angry like a lion being disturbed from it’s sleep. So he tried to get his paintball gun, and Christian snatched of him. After 2 minutes, we both felt calm, and I apologize to Nathaniel. “Sorry Nathaniel for shooting you. I won’t do it again.” I said to Nathaniel. We all got back to places, and started again. We all had a great time. We all laughed, acting like we are in a real war, and commanding each other orders. We had so much fun. The time ran out, and we all got changed back. We had a snack at the benches. There was a paintball gun on the floor. The sun’s reflection shone over it, and it caught my eyes. I walked to it, and picked it up. I aimed at Nathaniel’s shoulders. The gun felt so light it had no ammo inside. I pulled the trigger and all of a sudden, “OUCH!!!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.