Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Poetry

27.9.12.


My name is Lisiate
I like playing NFL,rugby and soccer.
I like chocolate cookies,chocolate nut,strawberry,cookies and cream flavoured ice-cream.
I like playing shooting games.
I am a chocoholic.
My favourite movie is The Waterboy.
My favourite music is Gangnam Style.

I hate ghosts,zombies,scary myths,legends and stories.
I hate dark places,scary noises and scary movie.

I love my parents and family.
I love my island called ‘Tonga’.
My name is Lisiate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisiate! I enjoyed reading your message- especially the chocoholic day part :) Yes you are a super star and I am so glad to see you are still writing and reading heaps- well done! Also if you like gangum style you should youtube "long division style" I am teaching my grade 5/6 class the song. It is a lot of fun and can help you remember long division. Well please tell your Mum I said hi too and good to hear from you!! Keep up the fantastic work!!
    Miss Corvino

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.