Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Swimming Recount





WOOHOO!!Room 10 went swimming at the Glenbrae pools.There were three instructors from Auckland Sport.The water was so cold my veins was going to freeze.

First,they chose 6 people and tested us.After they tested us,they gave us a number to each person from 1 to 3.

Then,the instructors split us up into three different groups.I was in group 3,that was the top group.

Later on,he taught us strokes,arm circles,backstrokes and breathing while freestyling.My legs was so tired I wanted to stop in the middle of the pool and get out.
Sometime later,I will practice my strokes and breathing.I had a great time with the instructors.I feel happy right now because I know how to breathe while freestyling.

At the end of the session,I felt exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.