Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dance Fever Recount

This morning was very cool. First thing was Dance Fever. Christina, and Captain came a bit late. We got started straight away. Everyone got in their partners they were with last Tuesday. My partner was late, so I had to be partners with Gemima.

We started with the Foxtrot Dance. I knew the moves, but I kept doing them wrong. First, we had to introduce our partners to the hall. It kind of felt weird, because I had never done this kind of thing before. So it was my first time. Gemima got mixed up sometimes. It's all right because we did our best.

Secondly, we did our Cha cha Dance. The song was pretty fast, but we managed to do our move correctly. The second song was faster, so everyone danced fast. It was so fast nearly the whole class got mixed up.

Lastly, we did our Hip Hop routine. Everyone in the class cheered, "Yeah!". Every got into there canon lines. The song was the same, and everyone danced very well. At the end, we did a little dance time. We danced to Gangnam Style. I can't wait for next week. YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.